Friday, June 29, 2012

Inexpensive Tip for a Whiter Smile

Disclaimer: Obviously these are not my teeth


Having a noticeably white smile seems to be today's fashion. If you are like me and are not blessed with perfect pearly white teeth, don't worry there is a solution! There are many solutions actually. Some can be done at home or professionally done at the dentist. But even the at home whitening strips can be a bit pricey (around $50 for a box of the Crest White Strips)! So if you cant afford to get your teeth professionally whitened or simply just don't want to spend the money, I have a super inexpensive way to help whiten your teeth!





So the only things you are going to need are a regular toothbrush (hopefully you already have one), and baking soda (probably found in your kitchen already)!

What you are going to do is pour a little bit or the baking soda in to a small cup or small dish or whatever you have. Than run your toothbrush under some water, dip the bristles in the powder and start brushing normally. Just to warn you it does taste bad. Actually bad is an understatement it tastes horrible! I usually can keep my tongue from coming in contact with the baking soda up until i have to spit it out. You probably don't want to go a full two minutes while brushing with the baking soda because I find that it made my gums a little irritated. So after your done brushing just rinse and you got your self a noticeably white smile! 

Okay, so maybe that's an exaggeration. This way will not make your teeth super duper white like in the picture but it will brighten them a little! Enough for people to notice! 

Disclaimer: I am not a dentist and this probably isn't the safest way to whiten teeth so do not blame me if something goes horribly wrong (which hopefully it won't).

This technique has worked so well for me i hope it does for you!

Thanks for reading!
loveee,
phiphi♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment